Solid-state physicists and materials chemists are in excellent “shape” to expand and accelerate their explorations of the science of topological materials for a wide range of possible applications. In particular, exploiting the reactivity of electrons at the surface of topological solids will prove to be of considerable interest in catalysis, whether a heterogeneous reaction is driven by heat, electricity, light or a combination thereof. See full article at Advanced Science News.
- A natural way of turning off the carbon dioxide tap, California style
- DIY Eco-Friendly Fertilizer
- Congratulations to Pavani, Geoff, Wei, and co-authors on their publication in Science Advances!
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex