A novel concept in reversible chemical to electrical energy storage is the liquid metal battery, in which a metal anode, metal cathode, and salt electrolyte are all in the liquid phase. Although the liquid metal battery is heavy, it could be more suitable for large scale electricity storage. In this article, Geoffrey Ozin explains the operation, advantages, and potential impact of liquid metal battery technology. See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and co-authors on their publication in Green Chemistry!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex