Congratulations to the authors of “Cobalt Plasmonic Superstructures Enable Almost 100% Broadband Photon Efficient CO2 Photocatalysis” for having their paper recently accepted to Advanced Materials. Their work demonstrates photothermal hydrogenation of CO2 using a plasmonic superstructure, consisting of an array of nanoneedles, to enhance the absorption of sunlight. The success of these papers among readers highlights their significance and impact in their respective fields. See full paper at Advanced Materials.
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and co-authors on their publication in Green Chemistry!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex