Many novel chemistry and engineering approaches now exist that enable CO2 to be recycled into a cornucopia of products ranging from plastics and pharmaceuticals, to fertilizers and concrete, and even aviation and clean diesel fuels. One particularly innovative, and perhaps less conventional solution, to have recently emerged is an eco-friendly vodka made from CO2 and H2O. This concept has been realized through The Air Company, a legal distillery and start-up company located and operating out of Brooklyn, run by two young entrepreneurs, Stafford Sheehan and Gregory Constantine.
See full article at .
- A natural way of turning off the carbon dioxide tap, California style
- DIY Eco-Friendly Fertilizer
- Congratulations to Pavani, Geoff, Wei, and co-authors on their publication in Science Advances!
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex