Many novel chemistry and engineering approaches now exist that enable CO2 to be recycled into a cornucopia of products ranging from plastics and pharmaceuticals, to fertilizers and concrete, and even aviation and clean diesel fuels. One particularly innovative, and perhaps less conventional solution, to have recently emerged is an eco-friendly vodka made from CO2 and H2O. This concept has been realized through The Air Company, a legal distillery and start-up company located and operating out of Brooklyn, run by two young entrepreneurs, Stafford Sheehan and Gregory Constantine.
See full article at .
- CALF-20: A carbon capture success story
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Professor Ozin on their new book Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future
- Congratulations to Prof. Lu, Yuping, and Geoff on their recent publication in Journal of Energy Chemistry
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Prof. Ozin on their recent publication in Nature Sustainability
- Will industrial-scale photocatalysis see the light of day?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex