Geoff’s latest Nanochannel essay is now available from Materials Views. In the essay, Geoff discusses the recent decrease in curiosity driven research in favor of application oriented products. You can read the full essay here
- CALF-20: A carbon capture success story
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Professor Ozin on their new book Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future
- Congratulations to Prof. Lu, Yuping, and Geoff on their recent publication in Journal of Energy Chemistry
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Prof. Ozin on their recent publication in Nature Sustainability
- Will industrial-scale photocatalysis see the light of day?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex