Solid-state physicists and materials chemists are in excellent “shape” to expand and accelerate their explorations of the science of topological materials for a wide range of possible applications. In particular, exploiting the reactivity of electrons at the surface of topological solids will prove to be of considerable interest in catalysis, whether a heterogeneous reaction is driven by heat, electricity, light or a combination thereof. See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Climate 21: Welcome back to a future world of green energy
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex