Over the last 4 years, Professor Ozin has been writing a monthly editorial column for Materials Views on a variety of topics of interest to the nanochemistry and materials chemistry community. We have decided to bring all these essays together into a single manuscript available for download. Enjoy!
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex