Professor Geoff Ozin has disseminated scientific knowledge in and beyond academe in remarkably creative ways. In addition to writing pioneering textbooks Cryochemistry, Nanochemistry and Concepts in Nanochemistry, he has written general-audience science books, including his most recent, The Story of CO2 : Big Ideas for a Small Molecule (which, in a featured interview in The Washington Post, US Energy Secretary Jennifer confirmed she was reading), with another to be published in the New Year with the Royal Society of Chemistry, 2022, Energy Materials Discovery for a Sustainable Future. He is also a constant presence in accessible science media, including the prestigious Wiley-VCH Advanced Science News– all part of his continuing leadership efforts.
- CALF-20: A carbon capture success story
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Professor Ozin on their new book Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future
- Congratulations to Prof. Lu, Yuping, and Geoff on their recent publication in Journal of Energy Chemistry
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Prof. Ozin on their recent publication in Nature Sustainability
- Will industrial-scale photocatalysis see the light of day?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex