Transforming the greenhouse gas into fuels via sunlight has attracted great interests recently, but where are we and where should we go for a solar fuel refinery? To answer this question, Alex, who is the Co-founder and CEO of the solar fuel spinoff Solistra, analyzes the remaining technical challenges associated with the commercial application for dry reforming with coauthors. It is discovered that many photocatalysts reported in literatures have activity merits high enough for potential implementations while major challenge lies in chemical engineering such as the design of photoreactor. See full story at EES.
- CALF-20: A carbon capture success story
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Professor Ozin on their new book Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future
- Congratulations to Prof. Lu, Yuping, and Geoff on their recent publication in Journal of Energy Chemistry
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Prof. Ozin on their recent publication in Nature Sustainability
- Will industrial-scale photocatalysis see the light of day?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex