In their work, Yan et al. reported an atomically-precise single-atom Bi doping method to modify the photochemistry of surface frustrated Lewis pairs (SFLP), where the isomorphic replacement of the Lewis acidic site In3+ ions in In2O3 by single-site Bi3+ ions greatly increased the efficiencies for solar absorption and charge-separation. This subtle materials chemical engineering strategy remarkably increases the photothermal CO2RR activity by three orders of magnitude. See full story at Nature Communication.
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
- The art of materials science and teaching online
- Congratulations to Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex