The Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemical Society Review article entitled: “Heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2 by metal oxides: defect engineering – perfecting imperfection ” by Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers, has been selected as a 2019 top 5% highly cited papers.
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
- The art of materials science and teaching online
- Congratulations to Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex