The Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemical Society Review article entitled: “Heterogeneous catalytic hydrogenation of CO2 by metal oxides: defect engineering – perfecting imperfection ” by Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers, has been selected as a 2019 top 5% highly cited papers.
- A natural way of turning off the carbon dioxide tap, California style
- DIY Eco-Friendly Fertilizer
- Congratulations to Pavani, Geoff, Wei, and co-authors on their publication in Science Advances!
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex