Indium oxide is an emerging photocatalyst for effective CO2 transformation which has been investigated extensively in our group. However, its drawbacks including limited light absorbance and high price impede the practical implementations. In this paper, Truong and co-authors demonstrate a new strategy to overcome both dilemmas by coating a nanoscale-thin indium oxide layer on a cheap, broadband-absorbance, plasmonic titanium nitride microstructure. See full story at Small.
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
- The art of materials science and teaching online
- Congratulations to Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex