To celebrate his 77th birthday, ASN reached out to the extraordinary Nanochemist at the University of Toronto, “the father of Nanochemistry”, Geoffery Ozin, to discuss his colorful career, current projects, and plans for the future. The interview is summarized with the title “small materials with a big impact”.
See full article at Advanced Science News.
- CALF-20: A carbon capture success story
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Professor Ozin on their new book Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future
- Congratulations to Prof. Lu, Yuping, and Geoff on their recent publication in Journal of Energy Chemistry
- Congratulations to Dr. Loh and Prof. Ozin on their recent publication in Nature Sustainability
- Will industrial-scale photocatalysis see the light of day?
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex