In this work, Young Li and co-authors report how a conformal coating of the well-documented catalyst promotor barium on the surface of palladium-decorated tungsten oxide nanowires was developed using a solution‐phase atomic layer deposition process. At just 0.2 atomic percent barium, a significant promotion of the light‐assisted activity of the reverse water gas shirt reaction was observed.
See full article at Chemistry-A European Journal.
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and co-authors on their publication in Green Chemistry!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex