The whole world is being challenged momentarily. Everyday routines and habits have come to a halt and we are getting used to new daily schedules. School is now online for many students worldwide, and the idea and introduction of online schooling was quickly sprung upon us. It has been very difficult to get used to this “new normal” system and operate not only as a student, but equally a teacher. See full article at Advanced Science News.
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
- Congratulations to Athan Tountas and co-authors on their publication in Green Chemistry!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex