The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- Common concerns of the clean energy transition
- Prof. Ozin as invited speaker in international symposium on photo & electro catalytic CO2 reduction, November 8-10, 2021
- Scaled and directly integrated PV-EC means big news for green hydrogen
- Nanoscale Greenhouse Enables CO2 Photocatalysis
- Congratulations to Jiuli and coauthors on their publication in Advanced Science!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex