The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- A natural way of turning off the carbon dioxide tap, California style
- DIY Eco-Friendly Fertilizer
- Congratulations to Pavani, Geoff, Wei, and co-authors on their publication in Science Advances!
- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex