The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- Climate 21: Welcome back to a future world of green energy
- Congratulations to Professor Geoffrey Ozin, Dr. Jia Jia and co-workers on your CO2 catalysis Chemical Society Review Paper!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Small!
- Chimie douce: Green hydrogen
- Congratulations to Jiuli Guo and co-authors on their publication in ACS Catalysis!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex