- Common concerns of the clean energy transition
- Prof. Ozin as invited speaker in international symposium on photo & electro catalytic CO2 reduction, November 8-10, 2021
- Scaled and directly integrated PV-EC means big news for green hydrogen
- Nanoscale Greenhouse Enables CO2 Photocatalysis
- Congratulations to Jiuli and coauthors on their publication in Advanced Science!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex
Category Archives: Group Members
This dude is too lazy to write anything here, or too busy with science, or a superposition of both.
I am interesting in using the principles of green chemistry to synthesize functional nanomaterials. My particular project focuses on developing a more environmentally benign synthesis of indium phosphide nanoparticles for use in LED applications. When I’m not doing chemistry, I enjoy drawing, playing soccer, … Continue reading