- Congratulations to Joel and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
- Congratulations to Truong and co-authors on their publication in Nano Letters!
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex
Category Archives: Group Members
This dude is too lazy to write anything here, or too busy with science, or a superposition of both.
I am interesting in using the principles of green chemistry to synthesize functional nanomaterials. My particular project focuses on developing a more environmentally benign synthesis of indium phosphide nanoparticles for use in LED applications. When I’m not doing chemistry, I enjoy drawing, playing soccer, … Continue reading