The U of T Solar Fuels Cluster is an interdisciplinary research team devoted to developing scalable, cost effective materials solutions towards using CO2 as a chemical feedstock for valuable products. Leveraging the expertise of some of Canada’s leading chemists, engineers, and material scientists, we hope to initiate a paradigm-shifting zero-emission CO2 economy.
- Congratulations to Alex Tavasoli and coauthors on their publication in EES!
- CO2 photocatalysis sees the light of day
- Congratulations Dr. Mireille Ghoussoub and Professor Geoffrey Ozin, The Story of CO2 has been named in The Hill Times’ List of 100 Best Books in 2020!
- The art of materials science and teaching online
- Congratulations to Tingjiang Yan and co-authors on their publication in Nature Communications!
Header Courtesy of Digital Westex